Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away!!!

So it has been raining now since Saturday and it is cold. Lovely! MM is so bord....I have resorted to having dance class with her. Taught by me which is hysterical and scary. So I thought I would share a "fun fact" with you all: you can't get normal canned soup or brown sugar here to name a few BUT I was informed about a online store "American Food Avenue".....as I was so excited to hear the news I rushed to my computer to place an order only to find that 1 can of Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup costs 3.20 fr which is essentially $3.20 since the dollar is so weak! FOR 1 CAN!!!! Got to love those Swiss!
Mary Molloy is very entertaining these days: She likes to color, pretend cook, and likes giving kisses and hugs. She also likes saying hello to strangers and noticing every clock in Zurich which is a lot. She yells CLOCK but can't really pronouce her L's so it isn't a very pretty word that she is yelling all over town. Thats all for now folks...catch up with you all later when there is something worth mentioning! Cheers.

1 comment:

The Crowders said...

I need your address, I am shipping you some soup!!! I wish I could hear MM yell Clock with no L...that is hilarious. Going to work now. 4 DAYS LEFT!!!!! Love and miss you tons.