Friday, May 23, 2008

Good Friday to all! Okay here is my corny entry for today:
What I love about Switzerland?

I love the amazing flowers and smells in the spring here. It seems so much more vibrant than at home. I guess that is because the temperature is so mild here. Mary Molloy and I were walking to the store this afternoon and the little gardens along the street are so amazing and smell so great! Probably my favorite thing about spring here in Zurich. We went to Junker Farms today with a friend and her daughter. The farm is about 20 or 30 minutes outside of Zurich...so fun! Mary Molloy got to pet a baby goat...so cute! We saw and fed the bunny rabbits, jumped on the trampolines and played on the playground. It is such a quant little place...they had there own market and everything was as fresh as you could possibly get it. They also made there own hand cream so I bought 7 bottles of it...yes 7? We lunched at the picnic tables and then headed back to the city. It was a great day and we had sooo much fun.
I have missed everyone back home a lot lately and today was a nice change having met a new friend and enjoying what the rest of the world has to offer.
I am blessed to have this experience and when I get sad about missing everyone that is what I tell myself!

2 comments:

The Crowders said...

Cracking me up. That must be some good hand cream! :-)
I am so proud of you and all you do to get out and make the best of Zurich. What a neat experience!
However...can't wait to have you back here.
Love you!
Shea

Ashley, Brandon, Jack, and Millie Sellers said...

You are so funny. We miss ya'll so much and can't wait to have you back. This is a once in a lifetime experience though and you are doing great. I'm glad that you have made some great friends to hang out with! Give MM hugs and kisses from Me and Jack

Love you,
Ashley