Friday, May 16, 2008

Most updated pics but still old


Hello all! Okay I am new at this blog thing so forgive me.

So, what is happening here? Zurich is AMAZING during the spring or I should say May, since we had a ton of rain in April. We go to the park all the time with other little ones and have playdates a lot. We went to the park next to the lake for mothers day and got mooned..yes mooned. A family was setting up shop with kids etc...and a DAD dropped pants...I saw hairy ass and put on his swimsuit. We are definitely in Europe. Chris and I were laughing so hard.... it was the best mothers day gift ever.

Mary Molloy is good, tough but good....when I am exhausted and want to let my guard down I remind myself that being consistant will pay off in the long run...or I hope. Daddy is such a pushover so Mom is always the bad guy. Oh well!

Chris's "go-live" is in Basel on Monday so he is in Basel tonight and tomorrow. I got a babysitter for tomorrow night whether he makes it home or not. I have planned to go to dinner with some friends but if everyone bails I will still will go to a quite dinner by myself...it is fun. Hard to do the first time but once you do it ..it is kind of addictive.

Cheers-

Mindy

2 comments:

The Crowders said...

Don't you go loving Europe too much. We miss you!
I am so glad you have a blog now.
I hope all is well. We love you. MM is a little girl now. No more baby. :-( She is so precious!

a n n a said...

Mindy!! HOLA!!

I am so jealous but SO happy for your experiences. I definitely think I'd fit in better in European culture. I so excited for the 3 of you to experience it all.

I've been meaning to write you sooner. I miss you even though we don't talk much. I'd love to catch up ASAP. And plan a trip if you foresee your stay through fall!

Please give Chris a big fat hug for me. And MM at huge kiss! SHE IS SO PRECIOUS, I can't barely stand it! Stay strong with your parenting; I know you're a great Mom. And the hairy ass was no reflection of the contrary, Mother's Day or not!

xoxo,
Anna

ps. from a design point of view, you did pretty damn good : ) Although I have to wonder if the 'pink and green' scheme is repressed Ole Miss days!