Thursday, May 22, 2008

Love my alone time!!!!

Okay! I am a dork but I love it! Today I took Mary Molloy to Tammy's daycare. Tammy is from Israel not Alabama....funny that Tammy doesn't sound like a name of someone from Israel...but what do I know?!
Mary Molloy must know her tram stops already because when we came up to the Frolichstrasse stop (don't even try to pronouce it...I have been corrected so many times!) which is "Tammy's stop" she yells, "Tammy". She loves her.
Anywho, I am getting off track here. I decided to do some shopping alone for once and then I went to the cutest little French bistro in old town.....it had down pillows to lean against...so fun! I would have taken a picture but this wasn't a place you did that sort of thing as no one was speaking English...and there were some fancy folks in there. So I sat there sipping my sparkling water (yes we drink sparkling water now....it is good..you have to try it!) and I had a glass of wine with my tomato soup and salad. It is nice to eat alone and relax....BUT I think the waiters were laughing at me. They kept walking by and smiling and I must say that is the only thing strange about eating by yourself....you end up talking to the waiters a lot. It is like getting a massage and having someone talk to you the whole time.(That always happens to me...I end up knowing the life story of the therapist! Ugh!)
On my "alone days" I always have the intention to go buy myself something but end up drifting towards the children's stores and MM gets the prizes.
That is about all I have to report here.
Chris's "go-live" as he calls it(whatever that means) was Monday and all went well. He is back to his old self! It is nice.
Okay I am done...sorry to ramble.
Take care-

No comments: