Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Days

Hello All! I hope you are having a good week. This week thus far has been fairly quiet but HOT! We have been up to 90 almost everyday and again with no AC.
Yesterday we went to our Moms N Tots get together. We used to meet at the church but now that it is summer we go to different outdoor places around the city. We went to the pool in Zollikon which is just down the lake a bit from our house. A tram and bus ride away.
Let me say that this was the most amazing facility I have ever seen. There were 4 indoor pools, 1 with 2 massive slides. 4 outdoor pools. It was by far the cleanest pool(go figure it is the Swiss) I have ever been to and they had a lot of grassy areas in the shade so you could lay out your blanket and have a picnic too. So fun. The other moms played in the baby pool...which was nice but I wanted to play in the big pool. So MM and played in the big pool...she loved it and I think I loved it even more!
Other than that life is pretty quiet right now. Today MM and I are meeting our friend Andrea down at the lake for lunch. She works nearby and is going to meet us.
It is supposed to rain later today which I am kind of excited about...maybe it will cool things off!
Over and out from here and I hope all is well with you!

No comments: