Thursday, June 26, 2008

My complaint of the day- only 1 I promise!

Okay- While my parents were visiting the weather was beautiful...sunny breezy and cool in the shade
My complaint.....they need some AC here! I am way too American but there is no place to cool off. We have to walk everywhere which makes you sweat and then you go into your flat and it is so hot! Trying to manage the location of the fan, closing shutters to keep out the sun....ugh!
I have sweat more in the last 3 days than you could ever imagine. The best place to go cool off is the grocery store. SAD!
My poor parents were sitting on the balcony to catch a breeze soaking washclothes in ice water for there necks! It was hysterical. I guess you had to be here to get the jist but I had to file a complaint with someone....Thanks for listening!! Love and miss you all!

No comments: